For the launch of their innovative and patented medical device for prevention and treatment of HPV-dependent cervical lesions Papilocare®, our partner Gedeon Richter chose to use CredoWeb as technology solution.
The company integrated our solutions within the launch and post-launch stages.
The project launch stage started Q2 2019 and its post launch stage continued in Q1 2020. The company used mix of multichannel marketing activities in CredoWeb such as virtual events led by local KOLs in both stages, pharmacovigilance monitoring of the mentions during these events, community listening and tailored email and e-messaging communication as a follow-up of the virtual events.
The objectives of the project were:
- raise awareness among targeted HCPs – Gynaecologists and GPs in the country
- establish the brand as a first-choice solution in prevention and treating of Low-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (LSIL)
- establish professional networking for doctors to share feedback for the product, its application and therapy
- provide valuable content to the HCPs, based on their needs and interactions
- empower MSRs of the company with a tool for additional contact points with the doctors
The overview of the resuslts are:
- Over 44% coverage of the gynaecology specialists in the market
- In total, 214 questions and opinions shared in the virtual events
- 7-time increase in sales of the product after starting the digital activities.
Gedeon Richter evaluate the project as successful, due to Papilocare® faster penetration in the market.
Download case study.